OT: Speaking of Gaming wheels... + Momo Force ?

--0-203081040-1037836753=:44865

All this talk about wheels made me go check the two best computer shops on the web.. www.mwave.com and www.newegg.com  both are about the cheapest, quickest shipping and best customer services.  You can sometimes find cheaper deals but at the expense of shady customer service or higher shipping (fake fees to make up for low price).   Anyway, I found the Momo Force at newegg for 139.99 NEW, and then I checked mwave.  The price was higher but I found another Momo for 89.99.    I went to logitech's website and found this:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=products/details&CRID=13&CONTENTID=6030&countryid=19&languageid=1

I guess the Momo Race is their new mid/high range force feedback wheel, pushing the previous Force GP down to the sub $70 price range.  This wheel looks about perfect to me cause it has the momo fat grip, a shift knob ( i hate paddles) and a good pedal system.  Anyway, has anybody tried this or seen it in person.  I know its a cheaper version of the Momo Force and will have more plastic components on it but the price and the shif knob are really tempting me!

Oh yeah, plus the Momo Race has 240 degrees of rotation, thats not as good as the Force's 270 but seems nice to me.   Now what I need to know from you guys who have the Momo Force, is that 270 degrees in one direction or a combined 270 (135 degrees in either direction)?  Cause if its a wheel that I can turn past the upside down point then I want it!