 "Chris Z." <sciroccos@attbi.com> wrote:----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Adams"

> How's that server comming???
>
> Also does anyone know how to setup the GT? Man that car has way different
> driving habbits than the FWD starter car! I can turn faster lap time with
> the fwd car, probably cause I'm not used to the rwd, ...yet.
>
> BTW what are your guys lap times like?
> Don't laugh too hard but I can turn a 1:47 (stopped start lap, not a
running
> start lap)

Hmmmm, I always ignored the first lap time. Dammit, now I have to go do a
lap :) Ok, I got a 1:44.13. I do know that after the first lap, I get from
1:37 to 1:40 pretty consistently (my best is 1:37.25 so far). I knocked a
good 3-4 seconds off my lap times after I gave up the mouse and hooked up my
wheel. I've only tried the GT once, last night, and I had the tendency to
lose it coming out of the corners.

Chris Z.