85 8v For Sale

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C28FF7.18888750

Looking to sell my 85 8v Scirocco. Car is maroon (Titan Red Metallic) =
with brown interior. 173,000 esimated on the odometer as it broke about =
a year ago. Body is in good shape for an 85. Small rust spot on the =
passenger side door, not a hole and a small spot on the top of the =
drivers side fender, once again not a hole. Runs and drives great. Was =
my daily driver, but I picked up a Jetta and unfortunately cannot afford =
both cars :(. Brings a tear to my eye to sell the car as I love it, but =
right now paying bills is more important. Car needs a catalytic =
converter for inspection and that as far as I know is it. Passed last =
time with no problem, but the flanges on both ends of the cat have =
rusted and aren't holding it tight anymore. Looking to get $1000 or best =
offer for it. Car is located in Merrimack, NH off of Route 3A. Would =
make an excellent daily driver or project car, which is what I intended =
for it, but once again money is tight. If you're interested please =
e-mail me at cgrossi@dwc.edu and we can set something up for you to come =
take a look.=20

Thanks,
Chris
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C28FF7.18888750

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Looking to sell my 85 8v Scirocco. Car =
is maroon=20
(Titan Red Metallic) with brown interior. 173,000 esimated on the =
odometer as it=20
broke about a year ago. Body is in good shape for an 85. Small rust spot =
on the=20
passenger side door, not a hole and a small spot on the top of the =
drivers side=20
fender, once again not a hole. Runs and drives great. Was my daily =
driver, but I=20
picked up a Jetta and unfortunately cannot afford both cars :(. Brings a =
tear to=20
my eye to sell the car as I love it, but right now paying bills is more=20
important. Car needs a catalytic converter for inspection and that as =
far as I=20
know is it. Passed last time with no problem, but the flanges on both =
ends of=20
the cat have rusted and aren't holding it tight anymore. Looking to get =
$1000 or=20
best offer for it. Car is located in Merrimack, NH off of Route 3A. =
Would make=20
an excellent daily driver or project car, which is what I intended for =
it, but=20
once again money is tight. If you're interested please e-mail me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:cgrossi@dwc.edu";>cgrossi@dwc.edu</A> and we can set =
something up=20
for you to come take a look. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chris</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C28FF7.18888750--