November 18th/ Thanks Dirk

Just wanted to give a shout out to Dirk for helping my sister aquire my
birthday present.  I now am the prowd owner of a set of MKII Euro bumpers!
:)  Just need to fix some shipping dammage and paint them red and im ready
to do my next mod :)  hehehehehehe!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L 16v project to be for sale when completed.
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx