not related to rocco's

<P><BR>I am planning on adding sub tubs to my 92 cutlass on the panel behind the back seat in the support bracing there. Planning on 2-10" and a single 12" since there are 3 openings there. I am going to make the tubs myself since they need to be custom. </P>
<P>Me really ? is any suggetions on what to use for molding or glassing technique? Also and connections for places I can get gel-coat? I am planning on using expanding foam and bondo for the mold.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Peace,</P>