OT : DUMB LAWS

I don't know if I believe these... I mean, look at this one from Pennsylvania:
"Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear skittish, the motorist must take his car apart, piece by piece, and hide it under the nearest bushes. "
Hehe.  Yeah.