I made it too.

Glad you made it home safe and sound with all your vehicles dude! :-)

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)