Rear seat info

<DIV></DIV>&gt; I am getting rid of my black leather Racaro split back rear seat. Can anyone help me on figuring a price for this? </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>It has a few minor scratched on the very top from cargo or whatever, it might have a few minor tears between the panels too. What else do you need to know?&nbsp;I don't remember it exactly, it&nbsp;went right into storage at my friends until we have room in the garage to work on it. (Hopefully in about 2 week ;-D ,its getting new paint and all sorts of koool stuffs, including a radio again!!)</P>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Thank you,
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Rocco_crossing
<DIV></DIV>