I regret my mistakes! Please forgive me.

<P><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Apology accepted from everyone. I am also sorry for dgging in so hard on&nbsp; my first post. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I do realise that this mod was first used in muscle cars and that rocks. I just think is is getting way too over used at this point. I am very sorry for my stupidity.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please pardom me. I did just buy my rocco a few weeks ago and do love it. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I do need some help in finding a few interior parts and getting rid of some. I need to find the center console and a glovebox cover. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am getting rid of my black leather Racaro split back rear seat. Can anyone help me on figuring a price for this?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you,</DIV>
<DIV>Rocco_crossing</DIV>