J-B Weld or SEM product?

Are you looking to bond or fill in damaged areas?

I can't help on the bonding but fixing I can. I found this stuff made for
plastic bumpers made by... I forgot the name but I can tell ya tomorrow.
Anyway it is a 2 part epoxy that is similar in color when mixed to JB weld
but still remains flexible. It sets up in 5 minutes and can be sanded in
15. I have been refinishing a set of bumper skins and a front valance and
so far I am very impressed. I am almost done removing the original texture
from one bumper and once primered and sanded you can not tell where the
damage was... The valance is taking a little more work since it is a little
warped and requires some reshaping. I should mention that I am going for a
smooth textureless finish before painting the bumpers red.

What I found works best is to take a dremel and grind the blemish down
about 1/4 of an inch and maybe a dime size around minimum then bevel the
edges before filling. Layer this stuff and then sand down using 100 then
220 then 320... the 200 and 320 should be wet sanding.

So far they look great... If I wasn't at work I would probably be doing the
rear so I can start priming and sanding.

I would not recommend JB weld since it is brittle and will crack... Bondo
is a better, but not best choice.

-RGK-

There is a picture of a red 80's Camaro on the box if that helps.