From: "Kervin" <kervinridgley@earthlink.net>
To: "List (E-mail)" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 11:46 PM
Subject: Bigger exhaust

Do you think going from a 2" TT exhaust system to a 2.25 will make a real
difference in power on my 86?  I now have a 2.0 with a p&p head.  The
reason a ask, is that I need to get an exhaust for the 82 I gave my nephew.
 If it will make a change on the butt dyno, I was thinking of taking my 2"
off, pitting it on the 82 and then get a 2.25 for my car.  What do you
think?

Kervin
86 Scirocco 8v 2.0 p&p 4k+80% and lots of other numbers and letters
88 GTI 16v Still sitting and it's winter time now
00 tt600