Fuel Pump future plans

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C28DB6.195EC240

Have you ever just gotten one of those feelings about a particular part o=
n your car....you know, when you have this gut hunch that its gonna give =
out on you soon.

Well, I've got that feeling about my Fuel Pump on the 88 16v.  Its I can =
get a factory replacement for pretty damn cheap, but,  I will be going wi=
th the BahnBrenner  Twin Screw compressor kit this spring and was curious=
 if i should do anything like put in a fuel pump that pushes more Gallons=
 per minute, or should i leave the fuel pump the same and go with a diffe=
rent Fuel Pressure Regulator down the road when the project really Gets u=
nder way.

Just curious, and thanks in advance,

-Brando w/ a tornado red 16v with the Yellow .ORG stickers in the side wi=
ndows....ohh yeah, big pimpin now!Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explor=
er download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C28DB6.195EC240

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Have you ever =
just gotten one of those feelings about a particular part on your car....=
you know, when you have this gut hunch that its gonna give out on you soo=
n.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Well, I've got that feeling about my Fuel=
 Pump on the 88 16v.&nbsp; Its I can get a factory replacement for pretty=
 damn cheap, but,&nbsp; I will be going with the BahnBrenner&nbsp; Twin S=
crew compressor kit this spring and was curious if i should do anything l=
ike put in a fuel pump that pushes more Gallons per minute, or should i l=
eave the fuel pump the same and go with a different Fuel Pressure Regulat=
or down the road when the project really Gets under way.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp=
;</DIV> <DIV>Just curious, and thanks in advance,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>=
 <DIV>-Brando w/&nbsp;a tornado red 16v with the Yellow .ORG stickers in =
the side windows....ohh yeah, big pimpin now!<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>=

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C28DB6.195EC240--