From: Scott Rose [mailto:slash2@mindspring.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 5:15 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: nitrous questions

When did nitrous become entangled in rice?  Sure you see alot of hondas
with it, but I first saw NOS associated with muscle cars.  It's the
cheapest HP alternative.  And in no way is fake.  I plan on using NOS on my
turbo project  >:>
Scott Rose
88 red 16v
78 "sky blue"
90 yellow g60(not too much left now)
Import R  "solid shift" linkages for VW A1 chassis