VW Commercials

I remember a Scirocco commercial with a silver 82 driving around a tack or
something similar... at the end of the commercial one German guy in a lab
coat walks up to the driver side door and asks the driver something in
German and the diver raises the tinted visor and after the smoke clears
from behind it he agrees...

Sorry that's all I remember but it was cool. Would love to see that again.

-RGK-