Made it!

--- Mark Hausler <mk1scirocco@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Woo Hoo- Glad to hear the drive went fine. Man I was
>toast on Thursday and then *had* to sit thru a 3 hour
>movie after work (early viewing of Potter). I didn't
>get home till after 11:30. How much beer did we go
>thru??

Hope I didn't wake ya when I left....it was like 7:30 or something your time....got a bit lost trying to find 880 north bound...but got it figured out.

YOU WERE TOAST?  Dude...I left about 7:30am your time, and drove until 3am you time...I was a fucking ZOMBIE when I walked in the door this morning!

As for beer...a case and then some :-)

>Good to see ya again

Definately!  If you come to Colorado, you have an open invitation at my place my man.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)