have some for trade

i'm looking for a decent set of used bilsteins or comprapable shocks and
struts, but since i'm basically cash poor i'd need to trade. have a whole
bunch of rocco stuff, mostly 16v pieces. of course i can't think of most of
them now, but i know i have a eurosport ceramic coated header that i'd like
to part ways with. stress bars, autotech dead pedal (not made anymore) etc..
if you have something lmk your needs and we'll see what we can do.
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>