De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de
joshhignight@techography.net
Envoye : 14 novembre, 2002 22:26
A : Scirocco List
Objet : RE: Re: Speaker opinions...

Ah, ok. I knew that caps did one thing, and something else did another.
Couldn't remember which was which though. Either way, I guess it's more of
jsut tuning the output on the amp and sealing up the tube eh? It's ported,
but I've always liked sealed enclosures anyway. Time to seal it up maybe?

Joshua

That's true. The caps cut out bass. The higher the capacitance mfd, the
lower
the pass. I always set them up on my frnt speakers. I use 47 mfd which has
about
a 1000 hz pass IIRC.
John