WTB scirocco 16v or 1985 and up scirocco brake pedal

Just did a front and rear disk conversion with the 16v
booster and MC and I noticed that the shaft from the
brake booster does not go straight down the middle of
the tunnel into where the brake pedal connects to it.
I am hoping I can cure this by installing a scirocco
16v pedal.  I assume that the 1985 and up 8vs have the
same pedal since they have the same brake booster as
the 16 sciroccos.

If you are parting out one of these cars, let me know
how much you want for the pedal.  Please email me at
farrenator@yahoo.com because I am on digest mode and
don't check it that often.

Thanks,

Victor Farren