Electrical probs

--0-1727219629-1037241208=:31557

Scirocco's often seem electrically possessed!!  If you really want to find out why you just have to dig around, if these problems started after you installed your stereo then I'd go through the trouble of removing it, and using fully insulated quick disconnects to rewire it(unless you already did).  also remember when you install a stereo you bump a lot of stuff....  oh and that oil temp bouncing to the beat things is so cool!!!!!! I'm gonna try that(tell me if you figure out how it does that)!!!!!
-Rob
 Shayrock@aol.com wrote:       OK heres the deal I have an aftermarket stereo hooked up with the factory harness as well as an amp wired directly to the battery.
       My problem is that my oil temp gauge is maxed out and sometimes even bounces to the beat.
       My next symptom is while driving and listening to to the stereo it sometimes shuts off spuratically, but more often then not this seems to be triggered by either turning on the headlights turning on the highbeams and sometimes wipers.
       Another funky thing, is that I think that I often hear my fuel pump running (loudly), but when I pull the the e-brake and the dash light comes on the sound dissapears.
         I think it's possesed.

       If you have any guesses give me a holla
       Shamus
       8816v