Callaway Swaybar??

--0-2111610253-1037235292=:33347

This is the bar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1870260620&rd=1
 Mark <maardak@yahoo.ca> wrote:--- Tyler Pease wrote: > I just bought an
swaybar on ebay. It looks like it mounts the exact
> same way as the swaybar that was on the list a few weeks ago that
> people were saying was a callaway. It looks to measure at 23 mm.
> This seems like an odd number but did callaway make a 23 mm swaybar?
> I'm just trying to figure out what brand it is. Are these rare items
> and worth a lot of money?

I haven't had any luck confirming whether or not the swaybar I have is
a Callaway. I tried various net searches, the Callaway site, etc, but
I found absolutely nothing... I tend to think that it is indeed a
Callaway bar - I've seen a few ads for Sciroccos that had a "Callaway"
front sway bar listed - so there is a bit of evidence that there is
such a thing...

Here's the photos I took of mine:

http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/maardak

I would say that they are pretty rare, if they weren't there should be
more info on them out there, right? Whether or not they're worth alot
of money, I don't know. Post a link to the auction, I'd like to see
the pics of one uninstalled...

Mark.
80 & 81 S's