Callaway Swaybar??

--0-1357666456-1037230023=:10163

I just bought an swaybar on ebay.  It looks like it mounts the exact same way as the swaybar that was on the list a few weeks ago that people were saying was a callaway.  It looks to measure at 23 mm.  This seems like an odd number but did callaway make a 23 mm swaybar?  I'm just trying to figure out what brand it is.  Are these rare items and worth a lot of money?