VW CD gone :o(*

--0-1759783936-1037216842=:64244

Sorry, I had to take the cd offline. Unfortunatley it maxed out my T1 connection. The problem is that with a file so large everybody who connects is constantly using my bandwidth and after a few broadband people connect it pretty much takes out the website for other people. So basically, this means that users kept being added to the pile of downloaders and nobody was ever being taken away. Idealy there would be a better ratio of people finishing downloads to people starting downloads but this was not the case. Anyway, it was a very interesting test and showed me that even though my server can handle the load my T1 couldn't :o(

I suppose I could limit the number of downloads later today but would also appreciate it if more people hosted the file. So, was anybody actually able to get the file?

I may also just post the files individually because that should be easier on bandwidth.

BTW... My mail server is not sending to the list again so I'm stuck on yahoo.  Who is the list admin?  I need to find out if the list server is blocking my ip address and if so, why.  All other email addresses work from it.