Those "other" cars

---------- "Nate Lowe" <nlowe@cox.net> writes:

ok, another story, but this one shorter. I know people on this list hate
hondas with a passion, but one of my favorite cars I've owned was a honda.
It was an '80 accord, slow as hell. The good thing about it was that it
belonged to my grandma since it was brand new and still looked like new. If
you don't know the style of honda I'm talking about (back when honda HAD
style) then you will probably think I'm an idiot, but look up this car, it
had some nice ass style (chrome luggage rack :) hehe) I loved this car cause
nobody else had anything like it, it was one of a kind. The only complaint I
had was the performance, but that would have been fixed with a Porsche 944
engine (apparently a direct drop in) if it hadn't had been totaled by a high
school kid driving on the wrong side of the road. I had big plans for that
car as a major sleeper, but alas the crash led me to a sirocco so it wasn't
all bad :)
~Nate

I'm familiar with that car, it was Honda's answer to the Scirocco...

I have an old MPG magazine with a Scirocco Vs. Accord CVCC shootout.

IIRC, the Scirocco 1 won hands down, what a surprise! :)

PLEASE REPLY TO: peterSPAM@thescirocco.com hold the SPAM and you have my new e-mail address.[mailto:peterSPAM@thescirocco.com]
Please don't reply to the Juno account, and if you must - don't expect a reply.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com