San Jose: A Scirocco Oddessy!

Well folks, I made it through the nasty layoffs here at Sun...I'm still employed!  whew.

Now, I fly to San Jose tomorrow to get Tobias' 83 Wolfie, it is going to be REPLACING Katy's NEON! Yes, the girl is coming back to the fold folks :-)

Quite a few Bay Area listers are coming out tomorrow to help do the clutch on the car before I drive it 1200 miles home.  Thanks in advance for all your help guys!

The rest of you, BE WILLING TO TRAVEL for a nice ride...it really does make it an adventure, and you will invariably meet some friendly rocco folk on the way!  Oh, and wish me luck :-P

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)