manual steering knuckle needed AKA steering column U joint

Ok well since I jsut got bakc and didnt see the beginning part of this
thread I didnt know if you were converting driveaxles from 8v to 16v or what
the deal was. Sometimes there are people who completely tear a car apart and
then try to put it together with internet advice. So I was offering some
advice that might help. From what I have gathered so far is that you are
taking a MKII Scirocco and covnerting it to non-ps. These are the parts you
will need:

New rack boots (do them anyway)
Rack
Scirocco manual steering u-joint column link driveshaft thingy
Tie rod ends (hopefully these come with the rack)
Latex gloves (these will come in handy when you are touching the nasty dirty
slime from your firewall)
Time

HTH

Chris DeLong