Pulling tranny

--Apple-Mail-2-828932281

In this vein, I am doing much the same thing in a few weeks (under the=20=

careful guidance of Rick Alexander, of course :) )

If you wanna get everything you need to do, get the clutch kit and=20
clutch installation kit from Adirondack. These guys have great kits and=20=

make sure to include everything that should be changed out when you're=20=

already ripping stuff apart.

my .02
lyman

On Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 01:44 AM, William wrote:

> Well as you ppl have read I had a seal decide it didn't like me and=20
> decided to quit its job.=A0 So seeing as I have to remove the tranny=20=

> what else should I check while it is out.=A0
> =A0
> Here is what i'm replaceing:=A0 clutch, pilot bearing, both the small=20=

> and big seal around the pilot bearing shift linkage rods and of course=20=

> the clutch.=A0 I am going to check the fly-wheel and pressure plate > =
also.
> =A0
> William F

--Apple-Mail-2-828932281

In this vein, I am doing much the same thing in a few weeks (under the
careful guidance of Rick Alexander, of course :) )

If you wanna get everything you need to do, get the clutch kit and
clutch installation kit from Adirondack. These guys have great kits
and make sure to include everything that should be changed out when
you're already ripping stuff apart.

my .02

lyman