comments on this idea...

you mean the twin USA squares or the Euro Lights large square only, or Euro
lights complete set, there has been a many variations on this idea but a lot
of people,

I think on a MKI, someone has to get some BMW angel eyes, the set are hard
to find, only 1rst year bmw started angel eyes they where on 2 single
headlights before they incorporated the headlights lamps into a plastic box.
and those... look Cool!