wanted parts

> > Here is a list of parts I'm looking for:
> > 1. Cloth floormats with VW symbol embroidered on them (black in
> excellent condition)
>

> Well, the dealer sells Rubber floor mats with a blue & white VW
> symbol
> on it. They aren't cloth but they sure are puurti, and they are durable.
> Might be a good fit for winter mats vs a cloth set for summer.

  actually those are discontinued. i'd love to have another set for my scirocco (they fit really nice) but vw has since switched to the 'monster mats'. bummer really. if you're still interested in clotch mats, there should be some for a '95 jetta that are black with a white vw logo. something like $50 for four.

  tberk: you still want your mki hood? :)

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
   http://foxx.tripod.com