I'm back

Hey Chris!  Good to see you back man.

Sorry to hear about the troubles...hopefully things go well in the future...your own shop would kick butt!

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)