Uh OH! I been thinkin again.

I watched a couple of really poorly done tuner shows this weekend (not
one VW mentioned). And then iwas in my new GTI last night, admiring the
lighted controls that surround the occupants, as well as the lighted
Tach and Speedo- when i realized that they seem to be just about the
right size to fit into a MK1 Scirocco.   To make it tie in one would
have to relight all the buttons with red or Blue (or both) but it
appears like and easy 160 MPH speedo swap.   Any opinions? anyone tried
it yet?  Bet I could find these at the junkyard too!