16V Kamei (X1) rear apron wanted

Hi everyone,

Just got done putting a Kamei kit on my 16V, except for the rear apron.

The apron that I have is for an 8V, which means it has a small opening for
the exhaust tip, and the dual exhaust tip of the 16V won't fit through it
(and
I don't plan to change my exhaust anytime soon).

So, instead of cutting the apron that I have to make it fit, I would much
rather
get the proper 16V apron. I have only seen one for sale a couple of years
ago,
so I know that my chances are slim, but if any of you has one for sale or
can
point me to somewhere for help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Elias