wanted parts

Here is a list of parts I'm looking for:
1. Cloth floormats with VW symbol embroidered on them (black in excellent condition)
2. Door runners with 'Scirocco' on them (saw them in Rick A.'s '81(?) Rocc)
3. Grant-type steering wheel with colored VW symbol in center, excellent condition
4. set of 3-spoke BBS (or imitation) rims, tires not needed, must be in good shape
5. round cap that covers the shifting linkage on underside of car

My friends and family wanted birthday and x-mas ideas and so this is what I gave them and would like to make their search a little easier.

Thanks,
Dan

P.S.- Even if you don't have it, leads on where I can find it would be appreciated. Also, a list of junkyards that may have these items in the NY area would be appreciated as well.