Killing Rocs (was: My last email)

Those of you on the RITF 2k2 flog would remember my friend, Jason (who's too
lazy to get computer literate enough to get on the list).

4th of July 1997 - I had just sold him a black '81 <100k straight body,
factory moonroof after I rebuilt the head. Ran like a champ. His G/F dumps
him after 5+ years, and in his anger, gets drunk, goes on the 101 and
promptly winds that little 1.7 past its breaking point. Gets a DUI and has
the nerve to ask me to perjure myself on his behalf (I did and it didn't
work anyway).

Lesson: don't take your aggression out on Sciroccos. 99.9999% of the time
the cost will by far outweigh any benefit.

JT