comments on this idea...

 --- ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote: >
> okay I have this (I know already done idea) project on my daily/race
> rocco
> and I would like comments and suggestions please
>
> http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/various/headlights/PB100598.JPG
> http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/various/headlights/Pb100599.jpg
>
> basically round headlights from MKI on a MKII.. (I know not very
> original)
>
> ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net

Looks good so far Patrick!  Now all that's left to swap over are the
fenders, roof, rear hatch, rear quarters, rear end, and graft on those
nice character lines... :-)

Face it, a Mk2 will never look as good as a Mk1, even with the better
looking round headlights.  Time to buy an "original"  :-)

Mark - ducking, bobbing, and weaving  <g>