Found new drug + the rack

Yeah PB blaster is good for you :) I discovered it a few months myself from
Brian Wagner that always carries a large can of the stuff.
what I like the best, you don't have to wait 20 mins for it to work.. spray
on, wait 2 min go at it..

Btw Thank you Brett for the yellow ".org stickers" it was a pleasant
surprise after my weekend from hell, nothing major, just a broken strut
mount bolt pillar, and upper strut adjustment bolt stripped out...Just could
not drive the car with new shocks and springs is all... lol..