[Re: My last email]

"L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

I'm hoping it's a joke (a BAD one).  Otherwise, I'm getting a stomach ach=
e. =

 Nope, don't think I've seen a post from him before.
Hey, roccogti, I'd like to know what's going on. Talk to us.

Larry

 I agree, talk to us. Life (and Rocco ownership) can be a bummer, but tha=
t's a
lot better than the alternative. Trust me, life has dealt me some crappy
hands, but you gotta take a breath and wait it out, it does get better. D=
on't
do anything rash, okay? Get back to us tomorrow, please. You have lots of=
 open
ears here, talk to us.
Cathy, concerned