Insane speed in a Japanese ( i mean GERMAN!) Sedan (good read, but long)

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C288F6.08488D20

you got balls kid...i'll give you that much.

 In my first car ("86 Jetta Wolfsburg edition GTI)  I got pulled
over one day during heavy traffic (rush hour in my town... not THAT heavy
but still a lot of cars on the road) in a 55mph zone (those of you famili=
ar
with the central coast of California will know this as "the grade"). Well=
, I
was averaging about 120mph... =20
... especially when he realized he didn't have his citation book
with him and there was no patrol car in the area so he couldn't give me a
ticket. With this new found information I promptly (after the cop started
walking back to his car) floored the accelerator and took off at top spee=
d,
spewing gravel all over the cop's car as well as the cop himself. I made =
it
to school on time and without further incident. :)
~NateGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer=
.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C288F6.08488D20

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>you got balls =
kid...i'll give you that much.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE style=3D=
"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PAD=
DING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"> <P>&nbsp;In my first car ("86 Jetta =
Wolfsburg edition GTI)&nbsp; I got pulled<BR>over one day during heavy tr=
affic (rush hour in my town... not THAT heavy<BR>but still a lot of cars =
on the road) in a 55mph zone (those of you familiar<BR>with the central c=
oast of California will know this as "the grade"). Well, I<BR>was averagi=
ng about 120mph...&nbsp;</P> <P>...&nbsp;especially when he realized he d=
idn't have his citation book<BR>with him and there was no patrol car in t=
he area so he couldn't give me a<BR>ticket. With this new found informati=
on I promptly (after the cop started<BR>walking back to his car) floored =
the accelerator and took off at top speed,<BR>spewing gravel all over the=
 cop's car as well as the cop himself. I made it<BR>to school on time and=
 without further incident. :)<BR>~Nate<BR></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C288F6.08488D20--