G Cam In, nearing end of mods, what shall I do?

hehe already have that... the garage is finally cleaned after I deal with a
small issue of strut mount and broken adjuster strut bolt, I will have my
daily driver back on the road and can begin working on the prowler.

As for the specs I would be curious as well, Al mentioned to me he modified
his stock distributor by removing a spring and states it bring more power at
low rpm...but with 12' DBTC..