Insane speed in a Japanese ( i mean GERMAN!) Sedan (good read, but long)

Well, since we're sharing our experiences of being pulled over then I've got
a good one. In my first car ("86 Jetta Wolfsburg edition GTI)  I got pulled
over one day during heavy traffic (rush hour in my town... not THAT heavy
but still a lot of cars on the road) in a 55mph zone (those of you familiar
with the central coast of California will know this as "the grade"). Well, I
was averaging about 120mph since I was late for school and needed to get
there on time (I'm anal about being on time thanks to my dad). I was
followed for about 4-5 miles by an undercover cop in an unmarked car. when
he finally pulled me over he was PISSED! he spewed many profanities in my
direction.... especially when he realized he didn't have his citation book
with him and there was no patrol car in the area so he couldn't give me a
ticket. With this new found information I promptly (after the cop started
walking back to his car) floored the accelerator and took off at top speed,
spewing gravel all over the cop's car as well as the cop himself. I made it
to school on time and without further incident. :)
~Nate