From: "Rick Kellner" <rfkellner@snet.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 7:37 AM
Subject: G Cam In, nearing end of mods, what shall I do?

    The new G cam I picked up for Potter is in and running great.  Thanks to
everyone that helped me with the break in procedures.  A very important
lesson I read over and over and was reiterated by the list; keep the bearing
caps in order and the same direction! Also Bentley and Greg Raven's book was
a great asset.  Today I am going to heat it back up, check the clearances
again and install the G60 rubber gasket along with a G60 valve cover.
    Now here is my dilemma, I have worked from the exhaust back with mods,
TT stainless, Borla, TT down pipe, dual outlet manifold, G cam, Fox  intake
and large TB, and now am at the end of my list.  I am almost done, what
shall I do next?
    I guess I will have to start on the suspension.  Maybe start looking for
some springs, new mounts and poly bushings, disc brakes in the rear?
Again, thanks to everyone that has helped me along on these projects.  Half
the fun is planning them.
Rick Kellner
84 8v