11,000 mile 82 FS, Clarance, NY

My dad just called to tell me that there is a 1982 Scirocco, 11,000 original
miles, garaged for 10 years, for sale at a Dodge dealer.

I'm assuming it was traded in by the original owner... it's a 1 owner car.
The dealer wants $6000 for it. I said .. hmm, I don't think so, but maybe
someone here is interested or wants to take a look at it.

The dealer knows this car is worth more than just the average trade in, it's
sitting inside the showroom instead of outside.

Someone snag it.

1988 16V Scirocco - Black