16V forsale, last time

Ok last time. I really really need to get this car gone. It is in 86 16v it
is red. It has a dent n the driver side fender, and the passenger side door
has a small rust hole. The windshield is cracked and the downpipe is
cracked. I will include a good used downpipe with the purchase and also a
good pass. door. I had a windshield for it, but accidentaly ran into it with
the tractor and cracked it. I recently put front tires and front brakes on
it. Also had a new timing belt recently. I also just put a clutch in it.
Doesn't even have ten miles on it. The car runs and drives great. It has
around 150k on it. The odometer stopped working, it either doesn't count at
all or it counts by tens or hundreds. I will give the buyer another speedo
for it too. The interior is soso. The driver seat bolster has some wear and
a small hole. I am in Harriburg Pa. I DO NOT have any pictures of it. I
would like to get 1,200 for it. I can also deliver it just about anywhere
for a price. Please somebody buy this car!!!!

Jason Neubold
85 Maroon 8v-SOLD
86 Tornado Red 16v-FOR SALE
85 Tornado Red Audi Coupe GT