bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

at this time of year? i just put my rocco to bed for the year! maybe if he
could hold off till spring, probably be best. i know most of us
northeasterner's do store our rocs for the winter.

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>