bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

Take it from me, if your car looks good from 10-15 feet away, it would do fine in a magazine article.  As long as it doesn't have major damage, dents etc. the pictures usually don't show the little dings and scratches that most people think they would.  I know for a fact that several of the cars that have been featured in European Car don't even look good from that far back and still made it in!!!!!

I'd be up for meeting, maybe ButtonWillow or somewhere there so it's in the middle for Nor Cal and So Cal Rocs.  It would be nice to do it sometime after the middle of December into January for those of us with school.

Ken Weidmann Jr.  Checkered Flag Automotive
916-424-2197 or 619-666-5827 cel
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe
1985 Show-rocco
1957 Porsche 356 A (1st family/2nd owner)#100119

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com