Those "other" cars

yep, Mom mom's Camry was/is an 86' and although it is dog slow, it only let
me down once, and luckily i was only 3 blocks from home (timing belt went
out because the waterpump froze up).  The car has over 200,000miles and the
only thing i have replaced are the tires, brakes, Timing belts and
waterpumps.  however, as i said before, slow as mud (but they have a pretty
low ride height and handle pretty well). That car got me through a winter
when i was temporarily (Ahhh, the screams) VW-less.

-Brando

p.s. anyone else have a story about a car that doesn't get the credit it
deserves?