attn suspension gurus: the twins rear suspension

i could use some good advice from some of the suspension savy types out there.
the rear suspension in the twin will be the same as your typical front vw
suspension setup with one exception: all mounting points are yet to be
determined. this means that at this point (about to build the frame), i can take
any inputs on how the rear suspension geometry should be set up. keep in mind i
will be using the same front end stuff (a-arms, struts, rack, tie rods). i am
tempted to use some dsm numbers for the rear (eagle talon tsi/exclipe gsx).
anyhow, feel free to im me or contact me off list.
icq: 1696682
aim: allynb17
msn: malventano@hotmail.com

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 180k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (dotting 'i's across the country, rocco #8)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 270k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)