FS: MKI 81 Scirocco S with factory installed Callaway Turbo System

Found this on dubtuning, I think this might interest
someone's attention (GRIN).

email of the guy selling it at end of description

81 Scirocco S with factory installed Callaway Turbo
System- Cosmos metallic paint (gray) repainted in
March of 98- Black interior- Sunroof- Foha rear
spoiler- Foha front spoiler (needs repair not on car
now) both spoilers are sort of a foam material- Cibie
H4 and H1 high and low beams- Catz driving lights-
Air-conditioning
Turbo has an intercooler mounted below the front
bumper- micro fueler- ACV auxiliary 10 gal fuel tank-
1980 fuel dist- low temp fan switch and thermostat-
VDO boost gauge VDO pyrometer VDO oil pressure gauge
mounted on a custom panal in the factory radio
location- Turbonetics boost adjustment knob- turbo
timer- 87 scirocco center consol with radio, ash tray,
lighter, and alarm controls
ABT springs- Koni Adjustable shocks all new bushings
and mounts on shocks- callaway front stabilizer bar-
callaway 22mm front sway bar- callaway 19mm rear sway
bar- SS braided break lines- 15” TSW Hockenhiem R’s-
Nitto NT-450 195-50-15 tires (new)- Poly motor mounts
and many poly bushings (old)-
Front seats are custome made with lat and thigh
bolsters welded in, then all the foam was replaced,
then the seats were covered in black vinyl sides and
back and the centers are new black recaro fabric
(callaway is embroidered in gray on the seat backs.
The seats tilt and recline and have Varano 3 chamber
lumbar supports- The interior is in very good
condition- Kenwood cd player- Clifford intelliguard
700iq alarm system( you can activate the head lights
from the remote)MOMO shift knob- MOMO leather boot-
100mph speedo with 338 miles on the odometer- 3 spoke
12” steering wheel
$5,000 or BO
There is some stuff I’m forgetting but you get the
idea. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Joe
Please send me an e-mail for pics and questions.
Car is in SE PA
joewhalen@msn.com