From: "Fenton, Shannon" <sfenton@amazon.com>
To: <vince@performancecarstereo.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 7:25 AM
Subject: RE: Options for a single euro headlight grille

You need a Quantum Synchro Wagon grill to make it look clean.

Jerry's car is running one.
http://www.scirocco16v.com/profile_gallery/jerry/IMG_0948.jpg

Porter is running a GTI grill but it doesn't fit quite as good. I do like
the square outers and round inners though.
http://www.scirocco16v.com/Event_Gallery/nd/P5120008.jpg

Or you could go fully insane and run Jonas's setup with a MK1 Zender grill
with Euro E36 M3 lights.
http://www.scirocco16v.com/Event_Gallery/nd/P5120067.jpg

There's over 300 pictures on my page, I think you could probably find
something you like.

Shannon
www.scirocco16v.com