G60 fuel injection in 10:1 compression engine

You can use Digifart on your Cis head sure. I heard the corrado was a good
swap if you can get it complete.
Water temp Sensor cost 3-5 new at the dealer or parts shop, get one new.

as far as "Also I need to know what I get get a knock sensing ignition off
of. "
I am not sure what you mean or are you asking can you reetirate your
question please.

but a 8v JH stock only produces 8.5:1 compression, there is no real need for
knock sensor unless your slapping a turbo on it.