warrnetee on fiberglass/etc parts

Since several people keep asking me about this, so I figured I would just
post it to the list also.

 These hoods (and other fiberglass or carbon fiber parts) are guaranteed for
"life" to the buyer, this warranty covers product defects like separation of
the carbon-fiber or fiberglass, and fading of the carbon-fiber. It of course
does NOT cover rock chips, damage caused by the owner/etc.

This goes for the fenders, hatches, door skins, etc. Whatever we wind up
making.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com

ATTN: Proven FACT, my injectors can produce high numbers, for those who
claimed they couldn't, enjoy the crow!
(boy I love proving my doubters wrong)